Ashbourne Fairtrade Town Initiative is working to raise awareness of Fairtrade within the town.
Ashbourne became a Fairtrade Town in 2005, and since then the range of Fairtrade products available in the town has continued to grow.
We've launched a new Fairtrade bag for Ashbourne.
We are always happy to help local organisations find out more about Fairtrade and can provide information or samples. Feel free to contact us.
View Larger Map
- New shop The Village Rainbow stocks fairly traded gifts & homeware
- Dillons Cafe, St John Street, serves Fairtrade coffee
- The Derbyshire Dales District Fairtrade Group won the "Outstanding Achievement" Award at the Fairtrade Campaign Awards! More here...
- Ashbourne Life has promised to support Fairtrade and to serve Fairtrade products to staff
-   We're now on Facebook - like us to keep up-to-date!
- The Derbyshire Dales Art Cube - produced by Fairtrade Towns - is now in Ashbourne Leisure Centre
- Exciting news on working for Derbyshire Dales Fairtrade District status - more soon!
- Ashbourne Shoppers Guide has pledged to support Fairtrade and to serve Fairtrade products to staff
- Sticky Fingers on Church Street now serve Pfanner Fairtrade fruit juices
- Fairtrade bag for Ashbourne. is selling well - over 150 sold to date
- Ashbourne Methodist Church serves Fairtrade tea and coffee after services
- We've launched a new Fairtrade bag for Ashbourne.
- Cheddar Gorge on Dig Street pledges to serve Fairtrade coffee in its cafe.
- know research pledges to serve Fairtrade to staff
- Bramhalls Cafe now offering Fairtrade coffee & hot choc